I need to write about how truly blessed I am. Sometimes I see other people, friends, family that have more than we do. They have more money and THINGS.
Dave often asks me how other people can afford all of these things. As we seem to struggle just for the necessities.
My response is usually we have kids and I don't work.
What a wonderful trade. I would rather be poor for the rest of our lives (hoping this doesn't happen:) than not have our children.
We are SO lucky! We have 4 HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL, SMART kids. And the BEST part is I get to stay at home. I get to watch them grow.
I wish we had money to travel more and take the kids skiing more than once a year.
In the end, money doesn't matter. Just the time we GET to spend together.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment