I got a gym membership in February. I have gone less than 10 times. Not because I don't want to. It's like fate is against me getting into shape. My kids have been sick and with Dave being gone I can't leave them with anyone. Then I've been sick, had bladder infections (I know way TMI).
Then yesterday was a beautiful day. Cody wanted me to play him a game of basketball. I thought what a great way to get exercise, and have fun with my kid. Like 2 minutes into it, I go to make a shot. Then I feel this pain in my back and my neck. It hurt so bad. It hurt to take in a full breath. It made me feel nauseous.
My friend Whitney wanted to go workout this morning. I had every intention to wake up and go no matter what pain I was in. At 5:00 this morning I was awake and nearly in tears. Dave woke and said "your not planning on going to the gym?" I relented and said "no". So he shut off the alarm.
I need to workout. I feel like there has been nothing but road blocks in the way of me losing weight. Although, I'm happy to say I'm in the 150's which. I'm only 9lbs. away from what I was before getting pregnant with Ty. When I was working out 6 days a week.
So in theory, Once I do work out I should be able to get a lot thinner than I was before. Cross your fingers for me.
On to the topic of my pain. (Yes, I will B!&$#@ and complain to anyone who will listen. Until I feel better!).
Where is a drug dealer when you really need one. I need a pain killer the ibuprofen isn't cutting it. I don't even take pain killers after having babies. Even the 1 baby I had natural. I didn't take anything. So I think I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. This is KILLING ME!
Enough about that.
On another subject. I really want to wean Ty. If anyone has any tips, let me know. I was going to cut him off cold turkey. After talking to Dave he said to just cut back. So I have nursed 2 already today. Once early morning and just barely. I don't think he was hungry the last time he nursed. I think he was just tired and he likes to nurse to sleep.
What a spoiled little guy. You'd think him being my 4th he's get the shaft and not be so spoiled. He is probably the most spoiled.
So as soon as I get him weaned. We're leaving him and going on a vacation. Grownups only! I can hardly wait. I need a break. (Not that I don't want to be with my kids but after not being away for more than an hour, in a year. I need some me time).
Sorry for the novel. Thanks for reading if you made it this far. :)
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to your 30s!
ReplyDeletep.s. love your new background!
ReplyDelete