So my life has always been like a reality TV show. All the drama. It has seemed to be better the last few years. Well I guess that isn't exactly true. Just not as bad as its been, the last little bit.
My Grandpa died this year. He was the BEST grandpa ever. He made everyone feel special. I miss him sooo much!
The passing of my Grandpa sent my eldest sister into a breakdown. She is now recovered and doing so much better. Thank Goodness!
My sister who is only 2 years older than me has had a really bad time. Mostly due to her bad choices. Especially in MEN. She had a baby girl with a guy who is an alcoholic.
I didn't know how bad he was until this week. She was in the newspaper, for him choking her. The police had to pull him off of her. She could have been killed. He is charged with tons of stuff.
How sad for my sister. How much sadder for her kids!
I am so Thankful for my husband! Who would do anything for me and my kids. I have tears in my eyes as I right this. For the sadness I feel for my sisters that they don't have what I have. Also because I am so Grateful.
Dave, I won the husband lottery when I married you! Thank you for being such a wonderful husband.
Doing my Projects!
Thanks for being such a good Daddy. Our kids think you hung the moon. You are a great example to them.
I am PROUD to be your wife!!
I know Dave doesn't read this. So I can write all this without him making fun of me. ;)
Dave being the joker he is he'd say I'm lying. Or he'd say I am right, so I better be good to him. (which I am good to him).SSHHH! Don't let him know I think he's this great. It will go to his head!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are very lucky to have Dave. He is a great husband and father. I hope that Angie learns from your example and that that Sherice stays healthy! I hope 2009 is a great year for you! You deserve it.
ReplyDelete